(preorder) SHIPS BY FEB 28 ~ always tired - license plate frame (watermelon/white text)
All Sales Final. By clicking "Add to Cart", you agree to the Terms of Service and understand that all products are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange (defective items are eligible for replacement).
Due to high demand, all orders ship in 5-10 business days (excluding preorders). Each "preorder" item have specific timelines. Read product descriptions for the specific preorder item for clarification. Delivery dates are subject to change for preorders.
Please note: The original preorder date on a frame that you purchased is your locked in date, unless otherwise specified! For example, if you purchased a frame when it said "SHIPS BY JAN 15", it will ship on or before that date then unless I personally emailed you about a delay. Your original shipping confirmation will have that locked in date. If for whatever reason there is a delay in your order, I will contact you ASAP.
Frame is made out of fluorescent acrylic. Colors vary in different lighting. First product image is digitally rendered. Other images are actual photos of the color effects.
- Iridescent Acrylic*
- 4mm thick
- First photo is digitally rendered, the rest are real life! Colors change in different lighting
- 1 frame per purchase
- Depending on angle and lighting, watermelon drip has a pink/orange hue
- スーパースリーピー katakana phonetically spells out "SUPER SLEEPY"
- US/CANADA STANDARD FIT - Designed to fit all standard 12.25"x6.25" novelty/license plates.
- Hardware not included.
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc
- All sales final. If you have any questions, please see FAQ or Contact.
***Disclosure: Due to variations of registration sticker locations from specific Country/State/Province, Triple Cat Deluxe is not responsible if the plate frames obstruct your registration stickers in your certain Country/State/Province.***
It was actually much better than I thought and I’m so happy with it. Awesome work, dude!